She's All Mine by Ella Goode Book Review


She's All Mine  
Book Title: She's All Mine
Genre: ROMANCE
Author: Ella Goode

Book Overview

Erika grew up with a set of expectations that she could never meet. She wasn't smart enough for her dad and she wasn't a good enough dancer for her mom. At college, she's retreated into a shell--dancing at night and avoiding people. The one person she can't escape is a local boxer named Tank. He's determined to show her that everything she's dreamed of can be hers if she would only see herself through his eyes.

Tank believed boxing and babes didn't mix until he met Erika. He can't get enough of the the shy girl who rules his every thought, but she's wary of relationships. This is one fight he can't lose.

My Review

I was looking for a book that is a really light read and I came across this one. I got through this book surprisingly well without any background story, even when there was multiple mention of other characters from another book. I easily ignored their mentions it as this other book is about somewhat like a threesome relationship and that isn’t really up my ally.


Fair warning, this book has the instant love mark all over it. I mean it. It’s a short novel, so you might as well consider that. If that’s not something you want, please skip this one out. It’s for a quick and easy read. Let’s skip the part where you’ll be hating because the characters fell head-over-heels instantly.

The characters were not really as strongly the same as what was imposed in the description. The hero is a little broody but the heroine, she was described as really shy when everything started out but she was not quite as. I’m not sure how she is really on the other book… but even if she wasn’t as shy with the hero, she did give a good stand when she needs to show off confidence.

I liked that little conflicts were resolved at the end and that both characters didn’t come off as airheads. However, I wished there was more. Like, more cute moments or a little bit of a hold off before explosions but all in all, it was a good short read. This is my first book from the author and I read this for like, just a quarter of the night.

 4 STARRED



*She's All Mine by Ella Goode Epub Review*

0 comments