Boyfriend Bargain by Ilsa Madden-Mills Book Review

In bed with her best friend  
Book Title: Boyfriend Bargain
Genre: ROMANCE
Series: Hawthorne UniversityAuthor: Ilsa Madden-Mills

Book Overview

Wanted: one hot guy with rock-hard abs and a big stick.

Broke and desperate, Sugar Ryan has no use for arrogant, bad boy athletes . . . until she’s forced to bargain with the cockiest of them all.

If only he knew she was alive.

Her mission? Get on this hockey player’s radar any way possible.

Zack Morgan is the king of the ice and the bedroom—but nothing prepares him for the mystery girl who shows up everywhere he does—frat parties, his favorite bar, and finally his front door with an offer he can’t refuse. The only rule in her boyfriend bargain: no falling in love.

But after one (um, two) smoking-hot hookups, he’s done with pretending and vows to make their fake relationship real. Too bad she can’t trust a player with a reputation for breaking hearts.

Will this hockey star score his forever girl or will their Boyfriend Bargain end in heartbreak?

A standalone hockey romance.

My Review

This is my second book from this same author this month and my third book of this genre and storyline, this month! I would not have found this one if a chapter wasn’t even extended on the previous book I read which was Ilsa Madden-Mills' I Hate You from her I Dare You series.

What a whirlwind read. This book wasn't just about a love story, it was all about a lot of things. Heartbreak, Family, Sports, Mental Illness, grief and more. What really stood out for me was the fact that despite all that was going on in both of the cast’s past and present lives, their stance and personalities stood out strong and positive.


Honestly, their relationship is one I never thought would've made me cry and laugh. When you first read this, there are really some parts that is depressing but as I thought of it now, it was literally the key to both characters preferences to be with each other. The heroine, despite her family and relationship background really stood strong and I couldn't even begin to tell you how I admired her throughout the book even when there were times, I honestly thought she became too easy for the hero. And the hero, yes, he is your typical popular jock with jock friends who should've known better but he has proven to be responsible and honestly, he just needs a good cuddle.

I loved this book, fake relationship and all that it isn't. I can’t wait for the second installment as I understand it’s going to be about the hero's best friend. I hope it's just as chaotic as this one cause that's really what made me fell for this book.



*Boyfriend Bargain by Ilsa Madden-Mills Epub Review*

0 comments