Switch Hitter by Sarah Ney Book Review


In bed with her best friend  
Book Title: Switch Hitter
Genre: SPORTS ROMANCE
Series: Jock Hard # 0.5
Author: Sara Ney 

Book Overview

I knew something was wrong the second she walked in the door tonight; I just couldn’t put my finger on what it was.

Same hair color.
Same legs.
Same face.

Except… I look harder.
At the small dimple beneath her lip that wasn’t there the last time we went out. And her laugh — that laugh isn’t as loud.

This isn’t the girl I’ve gone out with the past few weeks.
It’s her twin sister, and they’ve switched places on me.

Only I’m not quite ready to let them switch back.

My Review

It's JOCK HARD Week and it's Sarah Ney Week!!

Such a quick and easy read. I did wish for Dash to have his own book but I didnt want it to be short nor did I expect it to be very short. Regardless of the pages, I loved this. it was such an interesting scene to imagine a twin with different personality sit in front of a guy who is much smarter than they expected. Not only that but My goodness did this end well with an intense scene. Whew. Definitely worthy to ready when you need something short and enticing.


*Switch Hitter by Sarah Ney Epub Review*

0 comments