Jock Rule by Sara Ney Book Review


In bed with her best friend  
Book Title: Jock Rule
Genre: ROMANCE
Series: Jock Hard # 2
Author: Sara Ney 

Book Overview

Kip Carmichael is no pretty boy.

He's a rough. Dirty. Giant. Hair so unruly, and a beard so thick, his friends on the team call him Sasquatch.

The first time Sasquatch lays eyes on Theodora "Teddy" Johnson across the keg at a party one night on Jock Row, she'd been relegated to the sidelines by her jock hungry "friends."

Week-after-week, he watches beautiful but bashful Teddy getting overshadowed, and overlooked. Sasquatch finally broad shoulders his way through the crowd, offering to to be her hairy godmother. But the minute their eyes meet? He's a goner.

Teaching her the RULES for winning a jock will be the easy part. Not falling in love with her is going to be a losing game.

My Review

Sadly this wasn't as appealing as the first one but despite that fact, I still managed to complete the book with no problems. I just hoped that the whole plot and story-line was at least extended. I don't know, it kind of felt like there should've been more to their story for me to feel more at ease about them actually ending up together. But that's just me. I loved Jock Row, it felt like it was a complete whirlwind while this one seemed like it was all in the safer side.



*Jock Rule by Sarah Ney Epub Review*

0 comments