(BRT) Morrison by MJ Fields & Chelsea Camaron

Morrison (Caldwell Brothers, #2)  
Book Title: Morrison
Series: Caldwell Brothers 2
Genre: Contemporary Romance/New Adult Romance
Author: MJ Fields and Chelsea Camaron
Purchase: AMAZON USUKB&N

Book Overview

For Morrison Caldwell, life is a game of chance. A high roller with a legendary poker face, he’s the wild card of the family, always chasing the next thrill and never staying put for long. The one place that always lures him back is Las Vegas, with its hot tables and even hotter women. He’s perfectly content to live his life as a series of one-night stands. But when a parking lot confrontation with a cocktail waitress takes a naughty turn, she leaves Morrison aching for another round.

After a long losing streak in Sin City, Hailey Poe is ready to get lucky. A steamy tryst with a cocky, mysterious stranger is the kind of no-strings encounter she’s been craving . . . until Morrison Caldwell asks for more than she’s willing to offer. But when Hailey’s controlling, soon-to-be ex-husband tries to take her daughter away, she can’t afford to turn down a helping hand. In this winner-takes-all game, Morrison is gambling with Hailey’s life—and her heart.

My Review

*ARC Provided for an Honest Review*

Yes, YEP YEP YEP! I thoroughly enjoyed that read. Gambling and love? To say that this book proved both to go well hand in hand is an understatement. After the book came to an end all I thought was, how freaking lucky are they to win that game? (And yes, I am talking about the real game performed but it can also apply to they're relationship) I didn't really think highly on their intimate parts because I thought they did okay aside from that moment where they first hit it off. That was ultimately something. There is just something about the alley activities...

The game stole the show on this one. Whether it's for money or for love the game is always in it. Even before Hailey met Morrison she was already tide up and that's what she wanted to run away from. I really thought Morrison was the dominant type but, since I did not read the first book I don't really know him. He's very understanding and careful and thoughtful and, I just, I love him. He's perfect. Hailey is a very brave girl. She's been playing it safe to save something and when she got out of it she still thinks she has an obligation. I thought she'd be scarred forever and that even if she was with Morrison she wouldn't be able to let go but and I have a feeling that will be the case if it wasn't for Morrison's welcoming family.

4 stars for the great relationship foundation and 4 stars for the 3-year-old. She also, stole the show in the book. Every time she was put on I can't help but smile at how cute she is. Not my first MJ Fields but this is My first book from Chelsea Camaron and I am without a doubt, excited for more.


0 comments