(BRT) The Sun And The Moon by Leslie McAdam

The Sun and the Moon (Giving You ... #1)  
Book Title: The Sun and The Moon
Series: Giving You... 1
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
Author: Leslie McAdam
Purchase: AMAZON USUK

Book Overview

She follows all the rules.

He’s going to teach her how to break them.

After a heartbreaking tragedy, successful attorney Amelia Crowley has numbed herself to the pleasures of life, clinging to a specific set of rules, finding strength in order and organization. When she meets easy going surfer Ryan Fielding, that organized life is turned upside down by a sea of washboard abs and sun-kissed hair.

Sexy and charismatic, Ryan looks for pleasure however he can find it in an effort to silence his own inner demons. Until Amelia crashed into his life the only thing he chased was the next wave. Refusing to break their connection and determined to break through her carefully crafted walls, Ryan sets out to throw out every rule in her book and show Amelia that pleasure can't be planned.

Can Amelia let Ryan take the lead or will she cling to her rules and wipe out their chance at love?

My Review

*ARC Provided for an Honest Review*

Hot surfer guy has been in love with the bad-ass lawyer since forever. For Amelia, she needs the rules she could have to protect herself but for Ryan, Amelia is just what he need. I loved every minute of this book and I find it hilarious. I was genuinely laughing at some parts of it.

My expectation to this was that it was going to be some kind of an uptight romance because, when you talk about lawyers they do tend to be uptight and very professional. I'm not saying Amelia is far from those because she isn't, she is exactly the kind of lawyer everyone expects but the difference is, she's a bit crazy. From the very beginning of the story I find myself smiling at her and laughing at her thoughts although I can't deny that I feel like her story is something that is kind of awful but not really dark. And I was right.

Ryan however is someone I was not expecting. I mean, when it said he works at the coffee shop I was like, okay that is kind of too far for Amelia but then I have concluded that I was exactly like Amelia, I jumped into conclusions and I loved that I was constantly being surprised while reading the book. From Amelia and Ryan's life story to their own, it was full of surprises. And I'm happy with how this book ended up. Yes, the falling out of Amelia (or so she thought) from Ryan was not that huge of a deal and it was dumb, to be honest, but aside from that everything worked perfectly.

I was not disappointed and given the fact that this is a debut novel gives me that feeling of wanting to read more from the author to see what other really cute and romantic books are going to come out from her. I love Ryan and Amelia together, their really hilarious and Ryan's a very patient man. I just loved how he handles Amelia! Darn cute!





JOIN THE GIVE AWAY!
There is a giveaway for a $25 Amazon gift card

0 comments