(BRT) Southern Pleasure by Kaylee Ryan

Southern Pleasure  
Book Title: Southern Pleasure
Genre: New Adult Romance
Author: Kaylee Ryan
Purchase: AMAZON USUK 

Book Overview

They tell you that a parent’s love is all consuming. I never put much thought into it. Not until the minute I heard her take her first breath. That little girl is my world. I’d do anything to protect her.

My ex signed over her rights and her family vowed that my daughter didn’t exist. Now that she’s gone, they want my little girl. They’re trying to say I can’t give her what she needs.

I’ve known Evan all my life. Our families farms run parallel with each other. He and my brother Aaron have been best friends for as long as I can remember.

What they’re trying to do is wrong. He needs my help, someone he can trust and I’m more than happy to do it. I volunteered without hesitation.

I should have thought about what it would be like to have our lives intertwined. I should have thought about what would happen when our time together ended and how my heart would feel when I had to walk away.

My Review

*ARC Provided for An Honest Review*

I really really liked it. The passion, the love and the obvious feelings they have for each other just makes me want to dig into the book deeper. What I also like about this one is that I expected that this book would have a slightly "Alpha" type hero but instead I got a very loving and very much a man, a real man and I could tell you that I loved every second reading about this man. But Overall, the book was so so so cute.

I was overly excited with Evan and Kinley's relationship and I keep on feeling this want to salute both of them especially Kinley because, all the things you'd do for love-she did it. Everything was tough, with Evan's farm and a baby coming I also don't see how he would come out of it but as soon as Kinley spoke up I was like, she's in it. She'd do everything for him and his baby. Though at that time she didn't admit it was love and that she thought it was because Evan's a friend it was obvious that she went all out, overboard with everything. Evan, damn. He was very responsible and full of love. I can't even explain how I felt when he begged to have his offspring without hesitation. He went straight into the fire without even testing it.

If I haven't mentioned before, I do love this types of books. I had a great experience with this book. I have read a few books from Kaylee Ryan so I was confident I'd love this book and I actually did! This cute at the same time mature story got my heart and that little girl, she's worth more than anything!




BOOK TRAILER



JOIN THE GIVE AWAY!
There is a giveaway for a $20 Amazon gift card

0 comments