Finding Home by Emilia Finn Book Review


Finding Home  
Book Title: Finding Home
Genre: SPORTS ROMANCE
Series: Rollin On #1
Author: Emilia Finn 

Book Overview

“Emilia Finn made me swoon, and tear up and literally clutch at my pillow. Her pain was my pain. I felt her swoon. I felt everything and then some. Finding Home isn't about just love, it's about family, it's about finding your own and surviving life.”

“I loved every single minute finding new nuances of each character. Every single soul in the book left their foot print in my heart. Thank you, Emilia Finn for writing this beautiful story. I am your fan forever.”

*********************
Kit Reilly is just an average woman; strong, hardworking and fiercely independent, but when her best friend dies young and Kit inherits a belligerent teenage dependent, she just wants life to be a little less dramatic.

She lives day to day, doing her best to keep her head above water, and she tries to encourage her new house mate to be a decent human being.

Bobby Kincaid is a local gym owner and professional UFC fighter. He is a family man, through and through, but he’s not looking to settle down. He has a big fight this year, and no time or desire for distractions.

Will he win the title? Will he make room in his life for a few extras?

It's a life or death race to the end.

Will Kit be able to find home again, before it's too late?

*********************
This is a full length novel with no cliffhanger.


My Review

I loved it. Really . I loved how everything started out and even I thought it had a potential to be another 5-stars read but unfortunately, I thought it wasn't consistent. What could hold my attention in a book is consistency. If everything was good from beginning to mid then I'm hella staying through climax up until the end. Isn't that how we all want it?
Kit, she was really admirable. Very strong and very independent. She was applausable when everything started. Even I thought she stood out. She was determined and strong willed. Enter Bobby. He's the hero. He' wasn't as appealing as Kit although he was introduced as a good guy with strong integrity I just didn't saw the same things towards the end.

I lost it past the mid. It was honestly really good until it wasn't. Until everything they did was too much for me. It got on too fast when it went past the middle. At some point I stopped agreeing to the characters mind sets. Kit who stood out for me in the beginning still burned like a star but she wasn't the same as she started out, She was only able to keep up when its about responsibilities but as for the rest of the world? She was too wrapped up with Bobby, I didn't like it. She has so much potential, she built p her confidence, found her self because the walls and lights of their home but she was too easy for me when it came to romance. That's where my problem lies. I don't like it when heroines are portrayed to be trying and fighting back only to be printed again as weak and lost. Bobby to me was not a really good influence on her. I thought for sure I would give this a 4 stars but thinking about it, it was only a solid three. In real life? I don't think this relationship would last.


I'm looking forward to the next installment though. Hopefully its better.



*Finding Home by Emilia Finn Epub Review*

0 comments