(BRT) A Friendly Arrangement by Christine Warner

A Friendly Arrangement (Friends First, #2)  
Book Title: A Friendly Arrangement
Series: Friends First 
Genre: Contemporary
Author: Christine Warner

Book/Movie Overview

What happens when your plus one becomes "the one"?

Holly Haggerty and Roth Esterly are two besties with everything in common--they're neighbors, career-driven, and commitment-phobes. Tired of always being set up on dates by well-meaning friends and family, they take matters into their own hands: they will be the other's plus one--a little friendly arrangement between friends.

Easy…until a steamy night where they cross the line. But that's okay, they'll add an addendum--one that includes a little action between the sheets…on top of the sheets…and without the sheets. But there are rules. Dating and sex are exclusive until one of them decides to terminate the agreement. No slumber parties. And if either party becomes emotionally involved they will break things off with no hard feelings.

When unexpected news changes their plans and turns their fun arrangement into something more serious, Holly and Roth must come to terms with what's more important--what they thought they wanted, or what they really need.

My Review


"ARC Provided for an Honest Review"

The best friend note in this book is mega strong. You can actually feel it in the beginning and as the book progressed. Holly and Roth
is a great pair in my eyes but the way things twisted towards the end, I don't think I was convinced by what was told.

There were a lot of cheesy lines. Like, a lot a lot a lot. And even a lot a lot a lot more issues. This storyline, friends-lovers, is like one of my top 5 favorites and I hate to say that this one did not live to the expectation I made it to be. Yeah Roth and Holly were very attractive and very independent but I know there was so much more to it. To them. When I finally thought I'd get to the point where all will finally be out in the open something unexpected happened and well, I loved that but I was waiting for that moment where I could say, 'snap* snap* It's not Boring'. But it never came.

I don't think you'll need to read the first book to read this one, because I certainly didn't and everything went as good and smooth as it could be. The only problem was, there were some points that are boring and too much to take on but when you really set your mind to it like I did, you'll get the feel of everything.

My first book from this author would have to be a 3.5 worthy.

0 comments