Blocked by Jacob Chance Book Review

Blocked



by Jacob Chance
Genre: SportsContemporary Romance
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



MY REVIEW

"Sometimes, the person you think you know best, is the one you know least."

Main thing is we could never really ask our hearts to find someone else. 

This is your best friends to lovers romance that would definitely grab your attention cause they started out really cute just be prepared to go through it.

Not gonna lie, I was no where near expecting it to end. I knew I was close to the end but at this point I would've wanted it to have a second part. Here I am again left unsatisfied 🙄

That 200 something pages was just stretched. This could've been like a hundred pages books and it would not have been a waste. I'm just really frustrated cause this types are like wayyy up to my top 5 but I'm very much left to fend for myself. It was seriously really good. I mean the second part going through the end might've happened like a flash but it was seriously going good.

The change on the heroines personality was amazing. I wish there was more about this mom issues she was having but it wasn't really expounded. However, I loved how she came to be in the second part. She was outspoken and confident which was different from when they started. I'm actually proud of her choosing what she wants instead of just hanging out behind her brother and be on his shadow again.

Shaw is unreliable. It was the only thing I could ever think of at the top of my head when it comes to describing him. It was so disappointing how he handled their initial relationship. Yes he was young and might've been a coward but still, he could've made more effort.

The separation was a little bit unexpected but I'm glad about how they came about later. It was also so cute having a little bit of something that surely connected them.



*Blocked by Jacob Chance eBook Review*

Book Overview

Attending Boston University was something we were supposed to do together, until Shaw Masters, my brother’s best friend, broke my heart and chased our dream without me.

Choosing bromance over romance, Shaw is now living his best life, playing hockey for the Boston Terriers while I’ve wasted a year letting my shattered heart rob me of my future

But not anymore.

Now, also attending B.U., I’m determined to forget he exists.

Who cares if he’s everywhere I turn with his familiar, lingering gaze drawing me in?

Who cares if his presence stirs up old feelings best forgotten?

He might be the goalie, but it’s my turn to block him from gliding back into my heart.
Connect with the Author

 







0 comments