Crazy Stupid Perfection by Melissa Toppen ARC Book Review + Release Day

Crazy Stupid Perfection (Crazy Stupid, #3)  
Book Title: Crazy Stupid Perfection
Series: Crazy Stupid 3 
Genre: New Adult, Erotic Romance
Author: Melissa Toppen
Published: October 4, 2016
Purchase Book: AMAZON| BandN

Book Overview

Paxton Stewart… The boy I spent my entire childhood pining after.

He never saw me of course.

To him I was just a child. His best friend’s baby sister. A silly little girl.

Until I wasn’t anymore…


I thought I could be the one to change him. The one to tame him.

Instead, I became one of the many broken hearts he left in his path.


I didn’t run away. I had planned to leave all along.

But what I didn’t plan for was how I would feel returning all these years later.


One look and it all came back.

One look and suddenly I remembered everything…

Every word. Every kiss. Every touch.


Even after everything he put me through; Paxton Stewart still owns my heart.

The only question remaining is what he plans to do with it now…



Crazy Stupid Perfection is the third of three standalone novels in the Crazy Love Series


My Review

*ARC Provided for an Honest Review*


I have waited for Paxton to finally have his story out in the open for some time now and while I am fairly satisfied, I was actually expecting more because I believed Paxton and Charlie had it in them to be fire burning hot when they finally get together. Well, at least they did have a fire burning hot passionate romance.

Both characters came out almost as what I expected them to be but how their story went was definitely not what I was hoping for them. I've always had a soft spot for Paxton and to have him man up and do his responsibilities made me love him even more. Charlie has also showed in the book that she is more than how she was introduced the previous books. Falling in love with my brother's best friend storylines are one of my favorites alongside second chance romance and to have them both in one book was surely not disappointing. This could definitely be read as a standalone and if you are looking for that sweet, romantic but sneaky romance then this is the book for you.








ABOUT AUTHOR

Melissa Toppen is a Reader's Choice Award Winning and Bestselling Romance Author of New Adult, Contemporary, Erotic and Romantic Suspense. She is a lover of books and enjoys nothing more than losing herself in a good novel. She has a soft spot for Romance and focuses her writing in that direction; writing what she loves to read. 

Melissa was born and raised in a small town in Ohio and now resides in Cincinnati with her husband and two children, where she writes full time. 


In addition to spending time with family and friends, Melissa loves going to concerts and is obsessed with the T.V. shows Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Once Upon a Time and Outlander.

There is a $10 AMAZON Gift Card + an eBook of Crazy Stupid Perfection Giveaway

0 comments