WeekEnd Read: Lie With Me by M Never

Lie with Me (Decadence After Dark #4)  
Book Title: Lie With Me
Series: Decadence After Dark 3.5
Genre: Dark Romance
Author: M. Never
Purchase: AMAZON USUK

Book Overview

Tell me a secret...

CJ Carmichael hasn't been able to get the vivacious blonde he spent four delirious days with off his mind. The blonde who was completely off-limits, but he couldn't deny.
Tell me a secret....

CJ had no intention of pursuing her, but Tara Stevens knew what she wanted and it was him. Now six months later, their time together still haunts him. As much as he's tried to talk himself out of seeing her again, the craving is just too powerful.

Tell me a secret...

Tara is more than willing to spend an entire fantasy weekend with CJ. More than willing to hand herself over to him completely and fulfill his every desire. More than willing to pretend he owns her despite their age difference and Kayne's disapproval.

Tell me a secret...

Sometimes fantasy becomes a reality. Sometimes people fall in love before they even know it- before they even know each other- and after it’s too late.

Tell me a secret...

Sometimes, beneath the sweetest secrets are the most deceptive lies.

My Review

*ARC Provided for an Honest Review*

That was one tough and cute read. Tara and CJ are as cute as a mice. When their story started I was a little bit hesitant, I didn't know If I will really follow through the book because I was feeling off when I started reading but as I carried on I was finding their arrangement really cute and more like a cover up just for them to be together and then everything twisted.

Tara's very sexually adventurous and boy did I enjoy the adventures her and CJ were experiencing. The turn abouts of the book was unexpected. I mean, I had a feeling that it was going to end that way but I was not expecting it to be so major that I felt so surprised while everything was happening.

I loved the book. CJ and Tara's story are more or less the same from the previous one's and it's just as good. 4 stars for this!
JOIN THE GIVE AWAY!
There is a giveaway for a Signed Paperbacks of Owned, Claimed, Ruined & Lie With Me + a swag pack

0 comments