Thirty Days: Part Two by Belle Brooks ARC Book Review


Thirty Days Part 2 (Thirty Days, #2)  
Book Title: Thirty Days: Part 2
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Author: Belle Brooks
Published: November 11, 2016
Purchase Book: AMAZON

Book Overview

“Life is not always as it seems, Abigail, it can be masked by many disguises.”


Memories are defined as the faculty by which the mind stores and remembers information.


What would you do if you learned your memories were incorrect? That they’d been stored to hide a bitter truth? Is this even possible?


Abigail McMillian knows now it is, after a life she chose to forget—a life she chose to change, comes flooding back. Suffering from retrograde amnesia triggered by a fall, Abigail must now try to piece together her real memories from the ones she fictionally created.


Face to face with Marcus again, the love of her life and the man she’s forgotten for seven years, Abigail’s left with one decision to make:
remember the pain she chose to erase, or remain forever blissful, fictitious in a world of her own creation.


That’s unless all is not what it seems.




My Review

Why am I not surprised that this book got absolutely amazing books? Because this book is absolutely brilliant. Okay, before I shower you with all my praises about how wonderful this book and this sequel is, let me just take couple of steps back to after I ended the book and realized that again, there is another book in the next 30 days. I've never been a fan of cliffhangs. Normally, I've already tossed these kinds of books out because I do not like waiting for the next book, I want the instant HEA. Let me emphasize my 'never been a fan', if I read a book that hasn't ended in one cover to cover, I would feel absolute rage. And that's exactly how I felt after reading yet another cut story. I'm never a fan -I will never get it if you're a fan of cliffhangs- and I will never be a fan. Seriously, this is the only thing that will never change when it come to my reading.


So, back to the book. If you won't feel any sympathy or love, or any other emotion after reading this book, there's 60% chance you aren't a human, 30% you aren't paying attention and 10% you skipped. Thank goodness I finally got to the part where the most awaited revelation was told. Damn, what I predicted after reading the first book was not met. It was completely a different concept from what I imagined it will be. Abigail shows in this book how brave and strong she really is and that she literally just, held my attention through and through. I loved it every minute of it.

If this book doesn't even make it to you 'want-to-read' shelf, then you are missing out buddy. This book is definitely worth the read. Oh, let me rephrase that, this whole Series is worth the read and it just would be a shame if you missed out on reading such great and heart felt story.






ABOUT AUTHOR

Born in Australia, Belle Brooks has always had a passion for books and creative writing. She loves exploring the different ways stories can be told through the use of text and in-depth characters. Since she was a child her strong talent and interest in creative writing was evident, explaining that her favourite class in school was English. Despite her love for all things books, she decided the world of advertising and marketing was where she could put her talents to use in the business realm, well that is until now. Belle enjoys creative writing and creating fictional stories that leave a valued message inside the pages.



0 comments