(BRT) Pandemonium by Bella Jewel

Pandemonium (MC Sinners Next Generation, #1)  
Book Title: Pandemonium
Series: MC Sinners Next Generation 1
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
Author: Bella Jewel
Purchase: AMAZON USUKCAAU

Book Overview

I am the good girl, the one who does no wrong.

Daughter to a ferocious and strong MC President, I know what protection feels like.

Until one night changes everything - and not a single person in the world can protect me from it, not even my dad.

Suffocating. Alone. Desperate.

I let my problems live deep inside until there is no longer anywhere to run.

I need an escape. Anything to make the pain go away.

Trouble comes for me, and I don't fight it.

I tried so hard to believe in what I was,

But nobody understood.

Not until him. Not until Lucas.

He sees me. He believes in me.

He refuses to let me drown.

He’s my way out. My escape.

But Lucas is forbidden. He’s a cop. I’m in danger. And my father is trying to protect what can’t be protected.

There can only be one outcome.

Pandemonium.

**This book can be read as a standalone, but don't stress original MC Sinner fans, your favs are all there!**

My Review

*ARC Provided for an Honest Review*

I expected heavy drama and a bit Darkness from this book. Well, I got the heavy drama, still on the edge about the darkness and a whole new world of pity. I hated the pity. It went all through out the whole book. It's not even pity from the characters in the book that annoys me. It's my feeling of pity towards Ava.

As I've said, the pity, which is a whole new level, was felt by me all through out the book and I didn't even get the chance to say she's a brave and strong girl in the end because Ava is the weakest there is. This is where Lucas steps in, oh and the alpha moments were what I lived for in this book. Lucas has his story and I didn't like him sometimes for he is confusing but the thought of his character and the way he was portrayed being the man to stand up with Ava's character is perfect. I thought the pairing was perfect.

I was kind of lost sometimes with the characters for there were too many and well, I haven't read the other series. I distantly remember reading a book from Bella Jewel and I have to admit I didn't finish it. It was only one book. I don't know why I didn't finish the book but, yeah I don't remember. Gladly this one made me want to finish it. It made me want to get through the end and see what happens with the characters. I'm happy with the book, it wasn't too much and it was a good read!

JOIN THE GIVE AWAY!
There is a giveaway for a $50 Amazon Gift Card

0 comments