Sleeping with Other People Movie Review

  
Movie Title: Sleeping with Other People
Genre: Romance
Director: Leslye Headland

Movie Overview

Twelve years after a one-night stand, a man (Jason Sudeikis) and a woman (Alison Brie) run into each other and try to maintain a platonic relationship despite their mutual attraction.

My Review



The movie was right. This is the 20th Century and Boys and Girls can already be friends but the question is for how long? The movie was cute and funny. Jake was funny. And Laney, Laney's obsessed with this not so attractive doctor since she was a virgin. How Jake ended up taking Laney's virginity was beyond me. He was awkward and well, horny.

I think the lesson that I got from the movie is that if you cheat on your partner during your relationship, that means you are not meant to be. It's either, your partner does not like you anymore or your partner is interested in someone else. Even I thought that's deep. Deep thinking on my part.

Definitely worth watching. Even the ending was hilarious at the same time cute. ♥

0 comments