(BRT) Angel's Halo: Reclaimed by Terri Anne Browning

  
Book Title: Angel’s Halo: Reclaimed
Series: Angel’s Halo MC 4
Genre: MC Romance
Author: Terri Anne Browning
Purchase: AMAZON USUKCAAU

Book Overview

Felicity Bolton finally feels like she has moved on with her life. She misses her friends and family back in Creswell Springs, but now she has new friends—a new family. She has found the peace that she lost the night she lost her unborn child. She would do anything to protect her newfound family, even if that meant facing the devil himself.

The minute Jet Hannigan walks back into her life that’s exactly what she has to do.

Jet Hannigan is officially a free man. With his parole lifted he can finally do what he's been aching to do, go after the only woman who will ever own his heart. He's known where she is for months and has been impatiently waiting for the day he could reclaim her. What he wasn't excepting was to have to pull out the big guns and blackmail her into returning to Creswell Springs with him. With everything going on with Flick's boss, and the media circus surrounding the chaos, Jet thought the safest place for her was home where he and his brothers could protect her.

Instead he brings her home to a war zone.

My Review

*ARC Provided for an Honest Review*

I have not read anything from the author before and I have not read the previous books in the series but that fact did not stop me from reading this one. That fact did not stop me from shedding a tear for the book. I don't know why but plots like this always grip my heart and always always makes me love the reuniting part. Add the fact that this is an MC, well, let's just say I was in too deep.

Jet and Flick's pairing is something that is really like a match made. I mean, with Jet being a coward and all because he was too full of himself he let the love of his go while Flick, the chick who is obviously stronger than anyone, just didn't know how much she had missed everything and everyone when she decided to leave her past behind.

I see that there were some things and some characters that were featured in the book and I thought that is where I'll officially lost it and not know what's coming next because of the fact that I did not read the previous books in the series but, it wasn't. You know that feeling when you hate yourself because you read a book and you did not read the previous books of it? That is exactly what I feel. This book has the full package. It has the intensity, the big moments and the right amount of emotions that I did not have a doubt giving this book the perfect stars it deserves. Despite the Alpha moments that Jet had, I have to admit, I loved him very much through out the book no matter how dumb he was.


JOIN THE GIVE AWAY!
There is a giveaway for a signed paperback of Angel’s Halo: Reclaimed

0 comments