August Favorites

My Bae's, August has been a really fun month for me. I created my own blog, we had our intramurals week, I enjoyed the bombing feud between Nicki and Miley and then there was the VMA's. (Which I'd have yet to comment to and I don't think I will.) Yesterday, while everyone was having fun at the VMA's I was stressed as hell cause my tooth filling broke. Immediately, I asked my doctor for a schedule and repaired my filling. I was so scared cause I didn't know what to do. I am that patient. You know, the kind who stresses out and wants the freaking appointment to just be done already so I can go back to my normal life with no worries and no shitty stuff happening to me. I hate going to the doctors. *sighs*

Anyways, back to the original topic of this blog post. The Month has come to its sad end and for some parts of the world it's back to school. But, in my country its the 4th month (September) of school. I'd just like to hash out my favorites for this month if you'd allow me.

FASHION FAVORITES
School Sucks Muscle Tank
 

I am loving This muscle tank which I think will continue to trend out this up coming month and if you asked if I've bought this the answer would be no cause this shirt brand is not available in my country and the shipping combined by its price is a little bit over my saved budget so, no I'm not getting this one yet but I hope I can. Soon. Cause I actually think this is really cool and you know, people will dig it. This will also be like a cool tank to wear on the first day of school (seeing as it is the first day for other schools) and anyone could actually rock it.

Blue Distressed Skinny Jeans
 

This skinny jeans which I think is really cute with it's rips would look great with the tank. I mean, look at those cute rips at its sides, next to its pockets. If you paired this with the tank above then tuck in the front of the tank loosely near the button of the jeans then pull up your hair on a messy bun and just add a choker and you would look like a rebel but not too rebellious while looking cool. If I was given the chance I would wear this look the first week of school.

 MUSIC FAVORITES

 

 I am really loving R. City & Adam Levine's "Locked Away" Song. It's tune and the song message itself really inspired me and one time while listening to the song I asked myself how I would feel if I was on the receiving end of the song (Yep, I actually reflect with every song I listen to. That's how deep I am). When I first heard it on Spotify I was like, this song's cool and then when I actually listened to it I was like, That was really good I want to listen to it again and so the repeat begins.

 

Also one of my most favorite songs this month, as in I am in love with this song, is Boyzone's "Nobody Knows". If you listen to it and did not fell in love you are something else. I listened to this song every chance I get before I went to bed. I am about 80% obsessed with this one and every single time I heard this my upper body will just sway itself. Damn. I have a feeling it will still be my favorite come the end of September.

And of course I would not leave you guys without telling you which outfit I loved best at the VMA's but if you ask me what I think of Justin and Taylor dropping a massive video release I am going to tell you honestly that I am still surprised. I was just at my dentist for a few hours and when I got home there were already a lot of people talking about it. Leaving me, once again, clueless.

 VMA FAVORITE

By Ashish Gupta


I loved Taylor's outfit this year. She looks like the woman she really is with the Louboutins. My. My. (Shakes head). The outfit is called sequined, hounds-tooth, two-piece by Ashish Gupta and I think it is really cute with the eyeliner thing she got going on I mean, there Taylor goes again with her stomach on show without her button. Of course.

 PS: I have decided to put a schedule on my Blog posts and That is Tuesdays and Fridays cause with school and everything I want to not forget this blog and be active. :)



0 comments